Go-Less® targets growing problems, urinary incontinence (UI) and overactive bladder (OAB), which affect up to 50% of older adults which is about 500 million people around the world. It is about 2–3 times more common in women than in men until 80 years of age, after, the rates are similar.
UI and OAB are not just frustrating issues, but also impact the quality of life, self-confidence, and mental state. These cause a frequent and sudden urge to urinate that may be difficult to control and occur when weakened pelvic floor muscles. The main factors that contribute to UI and OAB can be caused by aging or pregnancy but also by menopause and other external factors, such as lifestyle. Go-Less® may improve not only muscle strength but also life quality.
Clinically shown to:
- Improve frequency
of urination during the day and night
- Improve frequency of urgency
- Improve frequency
High level of consumer satisfaction
Shown to be safe and without reported side effects
Natural UI support
Produced using EFLA® HyperPure which guarantees a longer stability
Go-Less® is a proprietary blend of Pumpkin extract EFLA®940 and SoyLife based on the combination of traditional use, well-established use, and clinical science. Pumpkin seeds extract supports normal and healthy bladder control by toning the muscles and maintaining the strength of the detrusor and sphincter muscles. Soy germ extract promotes healthy control by sustaining the bladder muscle and pelvic floor.Discover
IFF Health uses the proprietary EFLA®HyperPure process that ensures highly selective removal of the fat-soluble components from the extract, providing increased stability, solubility, and absence of rancidity.
- Targets a growing problem: urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- Uses and safety supported by published clinical studies
- Positive effects demonstrated in both men and women
- Consumer satisfaction proven
- Proprietary EFLA®HyperPure production process
- Standardized on Phenolic derivatives (as Pyrogallol) 1.3 – 2.2 %
- Total soy Isoflavones min. 45 mg/kg
- Type of extract Powder
- Recommended dosage 600 mg/day